Pupil Premium Funding
This is additional funding that schools receive to meet the needs of:
- Children from low-income families who are known to be eligible for Free School meals
- Children who have been in receipt of Free School Meals within the last 6 years
- Children who have been looked after continuously for more than 6 months
- Children who have a parent serving in the Armed Forces
- Children who have been adopted from Care (known as Pupil Premium plus)
The impact of the Pupil Premium is measured by reviewing attainment, progress, attendance and behaviour data, as well as 'soft data' such as pupil voice.